Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Album Review, Clockwork Angels by Rush


Clockwork Angels by Rush



Nineteen full length albums in and Rush is still alive and kicking. The only real question is if this should be considered a good thing or a bad thing. It’s no doubt that when you have been around for this long, you should be pretty skilled behind your instruments. That is easily shown on this album right from the first couple tracks, these guys have skill. But other than that, for someone like me who is not a hardcore fan of Rush, while this album is without a doubt good and something I’d come back too. The lack of good production and the lack of anything being ground breaking hurts the overall rating, this is something that has been cooked up for the fans.


Non Rush fans: 5/10

 

Rush fans: 7/10

 

Other reviews:
To buy:
Other things to buy:

2 comments:

  1. I like Rush also. I don't have all of their albums. My favorite so far is test for Echo.
    Thanks for the comment about my blog entry. I have been told that the Wasatch Valley has a very interesting history of urban myths and legends. I'm sure I haven't heard them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! It was a good read!

      Delete